Friday, August 24, 2007

Something To Think About

Now I spose There Are About 1 millon Americans Who Watch TV Every Day Maybe More Maybe Less I am Just Guessing but the thing that really buggs me is how all the shows people love are off the air! Myself Loving Gilmore Girls Was Dubfounded to find out that it would be in its Final Season Last Winter! Its One of those shows that ever one can watch my family being the perfect example!Both Of My Parents and Myself Watch Gilmore Girls and really enjoyed that once a week for an hour time togeather!But Sadly it went of the Air this Spring!
Now Another show that I watched was 7th Heven A Christian Family Living there lifes wich ofcourse my Family could relate to seeing as my mom is a Pastor! Now We Watched it and where sad for the "last season" in the spring of 2006 but where excited to learn in the Fall of 2006 it would come back! We Started watching it and presonaly I thought it was terible!
The One Thing I learedwas that changing Writers usaly makes the Show Worse!

1 comment:

RevHRod said...

Good piece, Chicky! Keep writing!