Saturday, August 25, 2007

Gift Card Credit Cards

These Gift Card Credit Cards Seem to be a great new gift idea for teens but for my parents its Just a way to give me money but in a credit card form! So Me and My Friend Know to My Mother as Smart Blonde Girl Went To the movies and got in line and I went to guy buy a ticket and they lady at the regster looks at me and says"oh we don acept these!" Now That Got Me Pretty Peved but becuse I had no cash I left with Smart Blode Girl and went to the mall!

We Did Some Window Shoping and Decied to Go Eat So First We Went to Mcdonalds and tried there about 5 times and the card did not work gosh anthor embarising moment !Then I went to the chicken restraunt{the name escapes me right now}and I Said before I did any thing Do you excep these here and the lady was like oh yeah sure she tried 2 times and it did not work anothe embarising moment! So Now I was still Hungry and went one last place but had 5 Dolars From Smart Blonde Girl Just incase and as you can image the card once aggain did not work so I called the company of the card and waited about 5 minutes to talk to a person and then after about 15 more minutes of talking with the lady on the phone she told me there was something wrong with the Card! No Duh I thought You Dont Have to Be a Genius to Figure that out!
So I talked to her for another 5 minutes and finaly she told me it would tak between 24-72 hours to figure out what was eactly Wrong!Personaly I dont think I am going to be buying any more Visa Gift Cards Any Time soon if thats going to happen aggain!

No comments: